Linking Access Database to telephone so reconizes Number from Database
Author Message
 Linking Access Database to telephone so reconizes Number from Database

I an trying to link a access database to a caller id phone
line so when a caller calls into an office,the operator -
computer screen will pop up and give all the details of
the call to the operator?

Sat, 27 Aug 2005 03:33:22 GMT
 Linking Access Database to telephone so reconizes Number from Database
I do not believe that Access in itself is capable of that
without a third party app. Access supports MAPI, but not
TAPI, and the other functions that I believe that you
would need for this.

Quote:

Sat, 27 Aug 2005 05:34:59 GMT

1. Number of Linked Database Limit?

2. Link to Access database without MS Access..?

3. Link to particular record in Access database?

4. Linking an access database search form to the Internet

5. Dynamic Linking of Access Database

6. link shapes to an Access database

7. Word form link to Access Database

8. linking an excel spreadsheet to an access database using vb

9. Accessing Multiple Linked Database Tables on the VB Form

10. Linking access to another database.

11. VB and Access Database Linking?

12. Updating linked table info in Access 97 database