Multiselect a NO-NO in datasheet view??
Author Message
 Multiselect a NO-NO in datasheet view??

I have a situation with a form in datasheet-view.  I need to absolutely
ensure that the user cannot or does not select multiple records on this

A ListBox control has a property for allowing or disallowing
"multiselect," and I need to do a similar thing with a datasheet.

Unfortunately, there seems to be little programatic control over the
datasheet view (CellHeight, CellWidth, Font, etc are available, but
events are rather scant.

Any suggestions?

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Form view / datasheet view, subform only

2. Datasheet View problem

3. datasheet views

4. Forms in Datasheet view

5. Requery a datasheet view of a table?

6. SubForm in Datasheet View Events

7. Datasheet view questions

8. Refering to name of column in datasheet view?

9. choosing record in datasheet view

10. Retrieving data from a subform in datasheet view

11. tailoring datasheet/continuous form views in subforms

12. How open form in Datasheet view?