How to create a new task using VBA?
Author Message
 How to create a new task using VBA?

Hi,

I need to create a new task item from within word2000 in outlook2000 using
selected text as the text for the new task.
Can someone give me some democode?

Thanks
Hannes

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:56:23 GMT
 How to create a new task using VBA?
Try this

Sub NewTask()
    Const olTaskItem = 3

    Set myOLApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
    Set myOLItem = myOLApp.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
    myOLItem.body = Selection
    myOLItem.Display
End Sub

Jesper Led

Quote:
> Hi,

> I need to create a new task item from within word2000 in outlook2000 using
> selected text as the text for the new task.
> Can someone give me some democode?

> Thanks
> Hannes

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:44:15 GMT
 How to create a new task using VBA?

Hi All:

Recently I am being thinking to add a combo box to outlook's toolbar.I am
planning to add the

display names of the all the man that regularly send emails to a user,and
when the user select

one name from the combo box,the inbox will only  display the emails from
that name.How can I

implement this function? Thanks.

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 09:02:41 GMT
 How to create a new task using VBA?
Hi All:

Recently I am being thinking to add a combo box to outlook's toolbar.I am
planning to add the

display names of the all the man that regularly send emails to a user,and
when the user select

one name from the combo box,the inbox will only  display the emails from
that name.How can I

implement this function? Thanks.

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 09:12:38 GMT

1. How do you create a task using VBA???

2. Create successor reltionship among tasks using VBA ??

3. Creating New Project2000 file using VBA?

4. VB/VBA creation od a new Scheduled Task

5. VB/VBA creation od a new Scheduled Task

6. VB/VBA creation od a new Scheduled Task

7. Create new Task

8. Creating New Task Item - VBScript

9. Error creating a new custom task item

10. Create new task from current email

11. Creating New Task - VBScript

12. How to create a new task?