Numbering the values in a Top 10 query from 1 to 10
Author Message
 Numbering the values in a Top 10 query from 1 to 10

Hello everyone:

I am trying to figure out a way to number the values in a Top 10 Query
from 1 to 10.  Does anyone know an easy way to do this with code or in
the query itself?  Thanks in advance.

Will Vavala

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Numbering the values in a Top 10 query from 1 to 10

Check out article Q94397 in the Microsoft knowledge base.  It explains how
to do exactly what you're trying to accomplish.

--
C{*filter*}te Foust

Quote:
> Hello everyone:

> I am trying to figure out a way to number the values in a Top 10 Query
> from 1 to 10.  Does anyone know an easy way to do this with code or in
> the query itself?  Thanks in advance.

> Will Vavala

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 10 out of 10 to Mr. Doug Robbins - Creating a userform

2. 10 out of 10 to Mr. Doug Robbins - Creating a userform

3. 10 000 = 10 power 4 ?

4. exponentiel 10 000 = 10 ^4 ?

5. columns in a list b 10/10

6. Display records 10 by 10

7. JScript 10 != VBScript 10

8. Presenting Results 10 x 10

9. Inline parameter declaration eg , new Size (10,10))

10. Top 10 Things CRM is good for?

11. SElECT TOP 10 return 11 records ?

12. Top 10 - Information Systems