FTP Upload Progress Bar
Author Message
 FTP Upload Progress Bar

I have been working with the code located on the following
page: http://www.*-*-*.com/
code/internet/ftpdownloadcallback.htm

I am trying to modify it to provide upload feedback.  I
have download progress bar, download, and upload
working.....just no upload progress bar.
I have gotten rid of the picture bar and list boxes to get
it to work in VBA.
I have created an FtpFileUpload to match the
FtpFileDownload.
I think I need to create a different handle.  But I'm not
sure.

Any one have any advise?
If you need examples/code sample, let me know.

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:19:31 GMT

1. FTP upload with progress indicator

2. need some kind of Progress Bar to keep user from thinking upload is frozen

3. ASP Upload progress bar..

4. form upload progress bar

5. Need Progress Bar for File Uploads

6. How to FTP and have progress bar?

7. Need help with a progress bar for a FTP program

8. FTP Progress Bar

9. FTP progress bar

10. Internet Activex FTP control, Progress bar, and docinput

11. Ftp progress bar

12. Progress Bar with FTP in VB5