Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report - Updated Question
Author Message
 Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report - Updated Question

I have to create a report for each stock item.  The item will have up to
three colour JPG files stored in a particular directory.  For example Stock
No 1560 may have 1560.jpg, 1560a.jpg, 1560b.jpg stored in a directory.
When the report is opened I want to insert and set the Source and Layout in
the report of the Pictures.

Anyone with experience of this out there.  Any hints on the code.  I have
done a bit of simple coding for formatting but nothing like this.

I am using Access 95.  All help much appreciated.

Gavin Jolly

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report

2. Inserting JPG Pictures into multiple files

3. Inserting JPG Picture into multiple Files

4. How can I insert pictures automatically

5. Inserting a picture into a Crystal Reports report at runtime

6. Inserting a picture into a Crystal Reports report at runtime

7. Inserting Multiple Pictures

8. print multiple versions of a report automatically

9. Inserting multiple pictures into a Word table cell

10. Multiple Inserts and updates

11. Automatically Print a Report when a record is updated

12. How do I load .jpg pictures into picture boxes in VB 4.0