Code to set default printer
Author Message
 Code to set default printer

Need VBA code to set default printer for an Access Report.

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:21:20 GMT
 Code to set default printer
Take a look at the Printer switch code on Tony's Main
Microsoft Access Page ...
http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm

This code is working for me in Access 2000, W2K/XP
environment.

Quote:

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 04:30:46 GMT
 Code to set default printer
http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0009.htm

--
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional)
Allen Browne's Database And Training - Perth, Western Australia.

Quote:
> Need VBA code to set default printer for an Access Report.

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:43:07 GMT

1. How to set default printer in VBA code??

2. How to set default printer in VBA code?

3. Set default printer by code

4. setting/changing default printer via code (VBA)

5. Set default printer by code

6. Setting the default printer in code

7. Set Default Printer by Visual basic Code

8. Get/Set Default printer - Looking for code samples or Tips

9. Set Default Printer by Visual basic Code

10. Get/Set Default printer - Looking for code samples or Tips

11. Problem setting the active printer of Word 97 without changing the Windows default printer

12. Setting application default printer and setting its properties (VB5)