error code
Author Message
 error code

Most likely you have an add-in (a global template) in your Word Startup
folder that has an error in it.  Find your Startup folder (the location
is shown in Tools-> Options-> File Locations).  Close Word and browse
to the Word Startup folder in Windows Explorer.  You may see one or more
files there.  Move each of them OUT of that folder -- ONE at a time --
and try opening Word after each time.  When the error doesn't appear
on opening, the file you just moved is the one with the problem in it.
Post back if/when you narrow it down to that.

-- See the MVP FAQ at http://www.*-*-*.com/
----------------- "Life is nothing if you're not obsessed." --John Waters
Please reply only to the newsgroup.  Note: MVPs do not work for Microsoft.

Quote:

> I reloaded Windows yesterday and now when I open Word I
> get a message that says Visual Basic compile error in
> hidden module. How do I fix it?

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 10:06:32 GMT

1. ERROR Code 0x80004005 : ERROR Code 0xfee670 : ERROR 1157

2. HELP Error code 2244 & Error code 2465

3. Error Code 11 in Simple Code Sequence

4. Why error code=2 (file not found) on this code

5. Error Code 3043 - Disk or Network Error

6. VB16 Setup Error (Winexec returned error code 000AH)

7. Access 97 to Access 200 converting Error Code Handling

8. error code in visual basic and access

9. Access Error Codes

10. InputMask and Access Error codes

11. if OpenDataBase returns error code 3151 ..

12. Runtime error codes by number