Insert Hyperlink Dialog Box Code
Author Message
 Insert Hyperlink Dialog Box Code

Hello Everyone,

I have resumes in Word Documents. I need a button that will do two things:
1) Put the contents of the Word Document into the field [resnar].
2) Put a hyperlink (to the Word Document) in the table.

I was thinking command button with VBA code but I don't have any idea where
to get the code for the "Insert Hyperlink Dialog Box".

Any help would be wonderful.

Thank you

Sat, 19 Jul 2003 06:58:19 GMT
 Insert Hyperlink Dialog Box Code
Use a bound objectframe instead. That will enable insertion or embedding of
any file or object.

--
Regards Hans-Chr. Francke
www.master-office.com

Quote:
> Hello Everyone,

> I have resumes in Word Documents. I need a button that will do two things:
> 1) Put the contents of the Word Document into the field [resnar].
> 2) Put a hyperlink (to the Word Document) in the table.

> I was thinking command button with VBA code but I don't have any idea
where
> to get the code for the "Insert Hyperlink Dialog Box".

> Any help would be wonderful.

> Thank you

Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:59:13 GMT
 Insert Hyperlink Dialog Box Code
Ok. But how do I:
1) get the bound objectframe to automatically call up the Insert Hyperlink
Dialog Box

2) get another bound objectframe to go into Word and copy and paste the
afore mentioned document and place it into the objectframe.

Quote:
> Use a bound objectframe instead. That will enable insertion or embedding
of
> any file or object.

> --
> Regards Hans-Chr. Francke
> www.master-office.com

> > Hello Everyone,

> > I have resumes in Word Documents. I need a button that will do two
things:
> > 1) Put the contents of the Word Document into the field [resnar].
> > 2) Put a hyperlink (to the Word Document) in the table.

> > I was thinking command button with VBA code but I don't have any idea
> where
> > to get the code for the "Insert Hyperlink Dialog Box".

> > Any help would be wonderful.

> > Thank you

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 04:55:47 GMT
 Insert Hyperlink Dialog Box Code
1) You don't use a hyperlink to activate an object or file in a bound object
frame. You use the .Action command for the object frame. See help for more
details.

2) Object frames can handle any kind of object / files that support OLE.
Thus you may copy, insert or drag objects and files onto the object frame.
Also you can programatically add, copy or delete object and files from the
control. Look into Access help for more details.

--
Regards Hans-Chr. Francke
www.master-office.com

Quote:
> Ok. But how do I:
> 1) get the bound objectframe to automatically call up the Insert Hyperlink
> Dialog Box

> 2) get another bound objectframe to go into Word and copy and paste the
> afore mentioned document and place it into the objectframe.

> > Use a bound objectframe instead. That will enable insertion or embedding
> of
> > any file or object.

> > --
> > Regards Hans-Chr. Francke
> > www.master-office.com

> > > Hello Everyone,

> > > I have resumes in Word Documents. I need a button that will do two
> things:
> > > 1) Put the contents of the Word Document into the field [resnar].
> > > 2) Put a hyperlink (to the Word Document) in the table.

> > > I was thinking command button with VBA code but I don't have any idea
> > where
> > > to get the code for the "Insert Hyperlink Dialog Box".

> > > Any help would be wonderful.

> > > Thank you

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:05:54 GMT

1. How to open Dialog box for Insert Hyperlink with Word98

2. Open Hyperlink Dialog Box using VBA

3. Code example to make a hyperlink for a picture box

4. Code example to make a hyperlink for a picture box

5. Dialog box displayed during query insert or query update

6. W2000 - change initial focus of the file insert dialog box

7. Displaying 2nd tab of Insert Object dialog box

8. Select Directory dialog box like Comm Dialog Box

9. Code to toggle insert/typeover in text box controls

10. Can I change Access dialog boxes thru code?

11. Common Dialog Box code

12. Open File Common Dialog Boxes in Access95 VBA Code