Programatically check 'email address book' for public contact folder
Author Message
 Programatically check 'email address book' for public contact folder

Has anybody programatically set the checkbox "Show this folder as an e-mail
Address Book" of a outlook contact public folder.  I've search the
documentation for the different outlook objects and interfaces and have come
up empty handed.

Thanks for any help
Bryan

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Programatically check 'email address book' for public contact folder

The property is not exposed by the Outlook Object Model or Collaboration
Data Objects.

Quote:

> Has anybody programatically set the checkbox "Show this folder as an
e-mail
> Address Book" of a outlook contact public folder.  I've search the
> documentation for the different outlook objects and interfaces and have
come
> up empty handed.

> Thanks for any help
> Bryan

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Enable a Public folder (contacts) for Outlook address Book

2. Email address from a public contact folder - PLEASE HELP

3. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

4. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

5. How do I add a contact to a public folder programatically

6. VBA Outlook, sender's email, and Global address book

7. Convert a information in Excel To Outlook's Address book (folder)

8. From a Contact's details to the Contact folder

9. Outlook 2000 & Contacts folder email address

10. looking for beginner info on querying global address book, public folders

11. contact folder into address book

12. Email address of public folders