Saving report output to PDF File
Author Message
 Saving report output to PDF File

I'm using the code from Dev Ashish's site http://www.*-*-*.com/
to save a report's output to a PDF file.  It is working properly, but I have
a report that must be printed on 11x17 paper in landscape view.  I can't
seem to get this to output to adobe with that size.  In the PDF file, it is
11x8.5 landscape.  Is there a way to accomplish this, or is it a limitation
of Adobe?  I tried changing my default printer, but it didn't work.  Any
help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Jack

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automate Report Output to PDF files

2. Saving an Access97 Report as a PDF file

3. Saving a report as a .pdf file

4. Output/Save as .pdf

5. SAving a MS Word file to a PDF file and a text file

6. Having trouble programatically switching between fax and pdf report output

7. Outputting Reports in .pdf format

8. Save each page as seperate HTML or PDF file

9. using Acrobat Control in VB for saving as PDF file

10. Output results to a Word Doc and save the file

11. saving text in BMP output file

12. error in renaming pdf files outputing from the Access Reports