Undefined function 'nz' in query expression
Author Message
 Undefined function 'nz' in query expression

I'm trying to open a recordset based on a query.   I'm getting the error
message, "Error 3085: undefined function 'nz' in expression."

My query does have an expression which uses nz.  However, the query runs
fine when run by itself or when called by another query.

Can someone tell me why I am getting this error??

My code:

Dim db As Database
Dim rs As Recordset
Set db = CurrentDb
Dim strSQL As String
strSQL = "SELECT [Balance] FROM qryInvoiceBalancesByCustomer"
Set rs = db.OpenRecordset(strSQL)

The error is on the last statement.

TIA

Mark Hammer
Lake Oswego, ORegon

Mon, 14 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Undefined function 'replace' in expression

2. Undefined Function 'xyz' in Expression

3. Undefined function 'Left' in expression

4. Undefined function 'Date' in expression

5. Undefined function 'DMax' in expression

6. Undefined Function 'xxxxx' in Expression

7. Undefined Function 'xyz' in Expression

8. Error 3075: function isn't available in expressions in query expression

9. Function isn't available in expressions in query expression

10. Help: Function isn't available in expressions in query expression

11. Undefined function 'NZ' in expression (Error 3085)--HELP!!!

12. 'Nz' Function in VB-Script