Report Wizard freezes
Author Message
 Report Wizard freezes

If I'm working in Access, and then try to create a report using the wizard,
when it opens the new report, access locks up.

The only thing that works is ctrl-alt-delete, shutting down Access, opening
it up again, and, before starting anything else, create the report again.
This is the only way I can get the Report Wizard not to lock up.

I've gotten into the habit of shutting down and then restarting Access
before creating a new report.

Has anybody come across this?

--
Lee Johnson
Still New At This, But Learning Fast!

Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. freezing a column in a report

2. 16-bit Crystal Report Freezes on 2nd Try

3. Crystal Reports freeze on multiple field selection!

4. Frozen Report Preview

5. Crystal Report freeze on multiple field selection.

6. Wizard Wizard and No wizard

7. Wizard Wizard and No wizard

8. Help: Wizard Manager / Wizard Wizard

9. Can VBA control/modify report wizard?

10. How to Invoke the Query and Report Wizards

11. Add-in's/Wizards and reports - HELP

12. Report Wizard