Trapping Access Automation Popups
Author Message
 Trapping Access Automation Popups

Hello All,
  I'm automating Access97 with VB.  In the case of an Acess97 error
which results in a Access popup, how can I handle this sort of error
automatically without a user accually clicking the ok on the popup??

Thanks in advance,
  Brad Cooper

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Trapping Access Automation Popups

says...

Quote:
>   I'm automating Access97 with VB.  In the case of an Acess97 error
> which results in a Access popup, how can I handle this sort of error
> automatically without a user accually clicking the ok on the popup??

If you add

yourAccessAppReference.Docmd.SetWarnings = False

then you shouldn't get any warnings. Have you found any that sneak
through this?

-- Ken

===================================
http://www.mcwtech.com
Stop by http://www.developershandbook.com
if you have any of the Developer's Handbooks
co-authored by MCW Technologies folks.
Updates, info, and registration available.

Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Trapping Access Automation Popups
On error resume next

catches many too.

Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HowTo get access to emails on exchange server without Security Popups

2. VB\Excel 5 using Automation??Error trapping

3. ? How trap event from IE with Automation Objects ?

4. Access Automation Objects - MS Access 97

5. Using Access as automation engine to print Access reports

6. Popups

7. detecting popups from webbrowser control

8. concatenating files-found the problem with popups

9. Prevent IE Popups based upon content (MSN Chat)

10. Stopping popups with webbrowser control

11. How to make Right Mouse Click Help Popups?

12. Home made popups