How do I select a constant time range from a variable time range using VBA
Author Message
 How do I select a constant time range from a variable time range using VBA

Hi All :-)

Can some one please offer some VBA help regarding the
following:

I am trying calculate employee earnings based on a
variable pay rate structure within a 24hr period. That is,
the employee pay rate e.g. Flat Rate, Time Plus Half,
Double Time etc varies according to the time of day
worked.

The actual hours submitted by the employee are however
specified within a single time range. Example: Total hours
worked = 07:00:00 to 20:00:00 = 13 hours

The VBA code would need to split out the variable pay rate
based on the example above i.e. (07:00:00 to 20:00:00 = 13
hours) as follows:

*** Split out below assumes hourly pay of 10 ***

07:00:00 to 16:00:00 - Flat Rate i.e. 9hrs * 10
16:00:00 to 00:00:00 - Time Plus Half i.e. 8hrs * 15
00:00:00 to 07:00:00 - Double Rate i.e. 7hrs * 20

Thus, the VBA code would determine that for hours
submitted by the employee, from 07:00:00 to 20:00:00
(13rs) ...

Thanks!

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:07:15 GMT

1. How do I select a constant time range from a variable time range using VBA?

2. Selecting time ranges with SQL

3. need help with checking if a time is in a time range

4. CR7- Grouping selected time ranges?

5. VBA EXCEL97: How to get the range from a chart into a range object

6. Select variable range

7. excel vba - help finding designated text within string and deleting selected range's row

8. Excel VBA: I need to get the selected range

9. Problem with applying time taken off to a date range

10. run-time error 9: subscript out of range

11. Time-range control like in Lotus Notes?

12. date range to current date at specific time syntax question