GURU'S Need Help w/ UsysRegInfo Error in Add-in
Author Message
 GURU'S Need Help w/ UsysRegInfo Error in Add-in

Hello

Is it possible to re-create the UsysRegInfo Table in an add-in? A couple of
months ago I bout an add-in that was working fine until I formatted my PC,
when I tried to re-install the component, I got this error. I have tried to
compac/re-build the table and to install it in a win 95/98 P.C., but I just
can't get it to work. I know what the UsysRegInfo table is, What I would
like to know is if its possible to re-build it. Thank you!!!!

Ildevert

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 GURU'S Need Help w/ UsysRegInfo Error in Add-in
Contact the Add In creator for the values required in the table....
--
Steve Arbaugh
ATTAC Consulting Group

Quote:
> Hello

> Is it possible to re-create the UsysRegInfo Table in an add-in? A couple
of
> months ago I bout an add-in that was working fine until I formatted my PC,
> when I tried to re-install the component, I got this error. I have tried
> compac/re-build the table and to install it in a win 95/98 P.C., but I
just
> can't get it to work. I know what the UsysRegInfo table is, What I would
> like to know is if its possible to re-build it. Thank you!!!!

> Ildevert

Wed, 07 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Beginning Programmer Needs Guru's Help!

2. Need Guru's Help making ICONS behave as ICONS

3. Gurus' - need help with FOrms collection

4. sql guru's - need help with an inner join

5. Need A Guru's Help - Dynamic Code Substitution

6. Record Set Guru's - Can't Create Record Set error 429

7. Record Set Guru's - Can't Create Record Set error 429

8. Need Help with 'Unexpected Error'

9. Need Help with 'Unexpected Error'

10. Need a VB Add-In Guru

11. Guru's needed: Allow user to cancel report view

12. Need a Crystal 8/VB Guru's Assistance