Auto label/Caption change
Author Message
 Auto label/Caption change

Does anyone have a bit of code which will automatically replace the unbound
labels/captions on all forms and reports within a database.

I thought of running this procedure from a lookup table which contains the
'old' text and the new label text.

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Auto label/Caption change
Hello,
Here's a simple examp[le that will work with one open report or form.
Function Labels_Capt(frm)
Dim ctl As Control

For Each ctl In frm.Controls
If ctl.ControlType = acLabel Then
ctl.Caption = "old"
End If
Next
End Function

Mike Adkins

Quote:
> Does anyone have a bit of code which will automatically replace the
unbound
> labels/captions on all forms and reports within a database.

> I thought of running this procedure from a lookup table which contains the
> 'old' text and the new label text.

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change label caption in userform on change of dropdown listbox

2. Label Caption Doesn't Change When Changed

3. Permanently change a text label's caption?

4. Changing the caption property on a label at run time

5. Label Caption Change

6. Changing label captions: how to refresh

7. Change caption of a label in DataReport at runtime

8. Changing Label Captions on a Data Report.

9. Changing a Label caption

10. Changing label captions while running code

11. Change label.caption from a DLL.

12. Changing the caption property on a label at run time