folder in a folder in a folder...
Author Message
 folder in a folder in a folder...

Hi. I am trying to write a sub in VBA that will take task subjects froma  task
folder and paste them into an email. The problem is that the task folder in a
public folder inside about 8 other public folders.
What I cant seem to do is get the sub to browse through the tree properly. Can
someone show me know how to do this?
Thanks, Gareth

Sat, 13 Sep 2003 23:37:01 GMT
 folder in a folder in a folder...
See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/code/getfolder.htm.

--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

Hi. I am trying to write a sub in VBA that will take task subjects froma
task
folder and paste them into an email. The problem is that the task folder in
public folder inside about 8 other public folders.
What I cant seem to do is get the sub to browse through the tree properly.
Can
someone show me know how to do this?
Thanks, Gareth

Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:47:02 GMT
 folder in a folder in a folder...
Thank you
Quote:
     Teach Yourself Microsoft Outlook 2000 Programming in 24 Hours
     Microsoft Outlook 2000 E-mail and Fax Guide

Hi. I am trying to write a sub in VBA that will take task subjects froma
task
folder and paste them into an email. The problem is that the task folder in
public folder inside about 8 other public folders.
What I cant seem to do is get the sub to browse through the tree properly.
Can
someone show me know how to do this?
Thanks, Gareth

.

Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:15:30 GMT

1. Build XML of folders, sub folders and files from specified folder

2. Determining if a folder is a local pst folder or a imap (server folder)

3. How to delete folders/files within a folder but not the folder itself

4. Add contact information to folder other than default folder

5. MAPI folder and System Folders

6. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

7. Exchange folder clashes with personal folder

8. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

9. Creating Folder and Tasks in Folder

10. Detecting unread message(s) in folder and highlighting all folders above

11. Search a folder and return all subfolders in that folder

12. Check if a folder is a standard folder