Printing report in multiple copies from VBA
Author Message
 Printing report in multiple copies from VBA

Hi!

I have a form with button "Print". When I click the button, code under the
button should print 4 copies of report "rptMyReport". This should be printed
directly without any PrintPreview before.
If I use action OpenReport I can print only one copy directly. I know I can
use loop but then I get 4 times small print dialog on the screen and 4
printer jobs. On the other side PrintOut method support number of copies but
not report name.

So how can I print it directly, without any Preview and get 1 print job
which contain 4 copies?

Regards,
Slavko

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:11:09 GMT
 Printing report in multiple copies from VBA
Hi Slavko

Set Echo to false, so you cannot see screen updates, then open the report in
preview mode and use the PrintOut method to print the required number of
copies:

With DoCmd
    .Echo False, "Printing report..."
    .OpenReport sRptName, acPreview, , sWhereClause
    .PrintOut , , , , iCopies
    .Close acReport, sRptName
    .Echo True
End With

--
Good Luck!
Graham Mandeno [Access MVP]

Return mail address is invalid in a vain attempt to reduce spam.

Please post new questions to newsgroups.

Quote:
> Hi!

> I have a form with button "Print". When I click the button, code under the
> button should print 4 copies of report "rptMyReport". This should be
printed
> directly without any PrintPreview before.
> If I use action OpenReport I can print only one copy directly. I know I
can
> use loop but then I get 4 times small print dialog on the screen and 4
> printer jobs. On the other side PrintOut method support number of copies
but
> not report name.

> So how can I print it directly, without any Preview and get 1 print job
> which contain 4 copies?

> Regards,
> Slavko

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 07:50:35 GMT

1. A97 VBA, print/count multiple copies of a rpt

2. Crystal Reports Multiple Copies Print Problem

3. Printing Multiple Copies of an Access Report in VB

4. Printing multiple page report to multiple bins for collating vb4.0 Crystal 5

5. Printing multiple reports as a single print job (or email)

6. Printing multiple reports as one report

7. Printing multiple copies from access code?

8. Printing multiple copies of RTF file

9. VB5, print multiple copies

10. print via winspool : multiple copies?

11. Printing Multiple Copies

12. How Do I....Print Multiple Copies?