Displaying 2nd tab of Insert Object dialog box
Author Message
 Displaying 2nd tab of Insert Object dialog box

In Word 2000, I want to make the Insert, Object dialog appear with the
Create From File tab displayed. I have this much so far:

        With Dialogs(wdDialogInsertObject)
            .DefaultTab = wdDialog            'Needs to be completed
            .Show
        End With

When I typed ".DefaultTab = wdDialog", the popup did not have a choice for
wdDialogCreateFromFile. Does that mean it is not possible to make it show?
Is there another way?

TIA, Vivian Carroll

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 07:51:37 GMT
 Displaying 2nd tab of Insert Object dialog box
Hi Vivian,

Use

        SendKeys "%F"
        With Dialogs(wdDialogInsertObject)
            .Show
        End With

Please post any response to the newsgroups for the benefit of others who may
also be following the thread.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Quote:
> In Word 2000, I want to make the Insert, Object dialog appear with the
> Create From File tab displayed. I have this much so far:

>         With Dialogs(wdDialogInsertObject)
>             .DefaultTab = wdDialog            'Needs to be completed
>             .Show
>         End With

> When I typed ".DefaultTab = wdDialog", the popup did not have a choice for
> wdDialogCreateFromFile. Does that mean it is not possible to make it show?
> Is there another way?

> TIA, Vivian Carroll

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:09:14 GMT
 Displaying 2nd tab of Insert Object dialog box
That did it!  Thank you very much, Doug.

Vivian

Quote:
> Hi Vivian,

> Use

>         SendKeys "%F"
>         With Dialogs(wdDialogInsertObject)
>             .Show
>         End With

> Please post any response to the newsgroups for the benefit of others who
may
> also be following the thread.

> Hope this helps,
> Doug Robbins - Word MVP

> > In Word 2000, I want to make the Insert, Object dialog appear with the
> > Create From File tab displayed. I have this much so far:

> >         With Dialogs(wdDialogInsertObject)
> >             .DefaultTab = wdDialog            'Needs to be completed
> >             .Show
> >         End With

> > When I typed ".DefaultTab = wdDialog", the popup did not have a choice
for
> > wdDialogCreateFromFile. Does that mean it is not possible to make it
show?
> > Is there another way?

> > TIA, Vivian Carroll

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:50:24 GMT

1. Dialog box displayed during query insert or query update

2. Tabbed dialog tabctl32.ocx displays controls through tabs

3. Need Help Formatting Options Dialog: puttig elements on 2nd - nth tabs

4. VB5 - List Boxes Shift Back One Tab on Tab Dialog

5. Object Type in Object dialog box problem

6. Insert Hyperlink Dialog Box Code

7. W2000 - change initial focus of the file insert dialog box

8. How to open Dialog box for Insert Hyperlink with Word98

9. DBGrid Not showing scrollbar when on PictureBox or SS Tabbed Dialog Box

10. Tab Strip and Dialog Boxes

11. ??Access to New Project 3 tab dialog box???

12. Designing Tabbed Dialog Boxes