Direct Fax
Author Message
 Direct Fax

Does anyone know of an addin/control that will allow me to send a fax from
my application (I don't need receive) ?
It must not require any further user intervention other than hitting a
button on a form.
At the moment I'm DDEing into Winfax, but would like a more controllable
solution.
TIA
Graham

Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can you fax direct from VB5

2. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

3. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

4. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

5. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

6. Fax.dll , Fax.vbx , fax routines , dde with fax , everything with fax !!

7. Direct X 7 or Direct X 8

8. utilize microsoft fax to automatically send faxes from access

9. NT Personal Fax - SendObject will not send to fax number

10. Sending faxes from MAPI vs Printing to MS Fax

11. receive fax using Fax Client COM Implementation

12. Fax using MS Fax