Get Currently Selected Inbox Item
Author Message
 Get Currently Selected Inbox Item

How can I get at the Inbox MailItem that's currently selected by the user?
I'm writing a COM add-in in VB, and I have menu buttons that need to perform
actions on the MailItem of the user's choice.

Josh

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:43:19 GMT
 Get Currently Selected Inbox Item
Quote:

> How can I get at the Inbox MailItem that's currently selected by the user?
> I'm writing a COM add-in in VB, and I have menu buttons that need to perform
> actions on the MailItem of the user's choice.

For Outlook 2K only, it is a property of the Explorer object.

 Hollis D. Paul [MVP - Outlook]

 Using Virtual Access 4.52 build 277 (32-bit), Windows 2000 build 2195

 Mukilteo, WA  USA

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:34:38 GMT

1. Find currently selected inbox item

2. Getting the currently highlighted Item

3. Find the currently selected item in a mail folder

4. Access currently selected email item

5. Save currently selected mail item

6. Currently selected item in LV

7. to retrieve the currently selected item in a ListView control

8. How do you select the currently selected contact

9. Getting a Selected Mail Item

10. Getting the list of items selected from a checklist

11. getting the selected item in a list box??

12. getting selected items from listbox