Acc97: Capturing return code from DoMsg
Author Message
 Acc97: Capturing return code from DoMsg

In Access87 I have a DoMsg.TransferText command. I would like to
capture the return code and check it from within my program code. How
do I do that?

Thanks.
------------------
Denny Pasternak
FDC - Teleservices
Omaha, NE

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Acc97: Capturing return code from DoMsg
Should be a "DoCmd" command below.

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:41:35 -0600, Denny Pasternak

Quote:

>In Access87 I have a DoMsg.TransferText command. I would like to
>capture the return code and check it from within my program code. How
>do I do that?

>Thanks.
>------------------
>Denny Pasternak
>FDC - Teleservices
>Omaha, NE

------------------
Denny Pasternak
FDC - Teleservices
Omaha, NE

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Acc97: Capturing return codes from DoCmd

2. Capturing Oracle return codes in Visual Basic

3. stored procedures: return codes and return status with rdo

4. Hide Objects in Database Window using Code (Acc97)

5. Having Trouble w/Data Validation Code (Acc97)

6. Acc97: Turning off Cascading Deletes via program code

7. Acc97: Turing off cascading deletes via program code

8. Help! - Acc97 to Acc2k Coding Problem

9. Acc97: Refreshing Form after Deleting Record in Code

10. Acc97 Embedded MSGraph8 Coding

11. ACC97: Modifying Field Properties in Code?

12. Acc97 Execute Menu Add-In via Code ?