Open the Calendar at a certain date
Author Message
 Open the Calendar at a certain date

Hi,

1. How can I programmatically open the Calendar at a "certain" date (like
Ctrl+G)?
This is how far I've got:
Set myNameSpace = Application.GetNameSpace("MAPI")
Set myFolder = myNameSpace.GetDefaultFolder(9)
Set myExplorer = myFolder.GetExplorer
myExplorer.Display
MyExplorer.CurrentView = "Vak1"
MyExplorer.WindowState = olMaximized
'this doesn't work: SendKeys "^(G)", 0

2. Can I remove the Organizer of a new appointment? (user VBA)
 'myitem.Organizer  = ReadOnly property

Thanks in advance for any info...

(and I can use a good reference book for programming in Outlook 2000, tips?)

Marco

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:41:43 GMT

1. procedure to find certain files from a certain date on harddisk

2. Need Function to open calendar to a specific date

3. opening a calendar and reaching a date

4. Opening a calendar to a particular DATE

5. Calendar Control - Setting The Opening Date

6. Opening Pocket Calendar at a specific date

7. Database expires after a certain date

8. List of files modified before a certain date

9. Limit FileSearch to Files of certain date?

10. delete records that are older than a certain date

11. Find files updated after certain date in a folder

12. API calls to search for files between certain dates