Access OLE object (bitmap picture) stored in table to Word
Author Message
 Access OLE object (bitmap picture) stored in table to Word

Hi,

Can anybody help me with the following problem.

I have a table with a field that holds a picture. I would like to write VBA
code that enables me to dump the picture in a MS Word document.

So far the code can already select fields (text and numbers) and create a new
document according to a specific word template. The next step would be getting

the picture from the MS Access field and placing it in the Word document
(formatted).

Thanks.

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Hans Moviat

Moviat Automatisering
Tijmhof 17, 4907 BC  Oosterhout
tel: +31 162 470 534
fax: +31 162 470 502

Kantoorautomatisering en Internet Technologie

Fri, 17 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I store pictures in access tables (ole-fields) with VB

2. Storing an OLE object into Access OLE access

3. Storing Word OLE object in Access database - help!

4. Q: Storing OLE objects in Access 7 tables

5. Copying an OLE object from an Access table to Word via VBA

6. storing an OLE object into an Access OLE field

7. Insertion of OLE-Object into OLE-Field of Access-Table

8. Problems seeing picture stored in Access using OLE bound control

9. Displaying Picture in OLE Control Stored in Access

10. How to Export to Word with OLE object (MSPaint picture) within the report

11. Getting an OLE object containing a bitmap into Access

12. Object reference back to Access from Word stored in Access