help on datagrid
Author Message
 help on datagrid

hi does any one know how to put a recordset in datagrid?
================explanation===============
 1> u added a adodc
2>u then add datagrid
now instead of retrieving fields by right clicking on the datagrid
i want to show the result set which i gathered from excuting a sql
statements into this datagrid
==============more explanation=============
1>i want to show the orderid='alfki' from northwind.mdb in datagrid
or
2>all the employee working in the deptno=30
please help me
thanks

Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:53:03 GMT
 help on datagrid
Hello Amit
I am not sure whether I understand your problem but, working on the first
statement
1. Create a sqlText string (include any WHERE and ORDER clauses you require)
2. Set the RecordSource of the datagrid to sqlText
3. Refresh the form
HTH
Terry

Quote:
> hi does any one know how to put a recordset in datagrid?
> ================explanation===============
>  1> u added a adodc
> 2>u then add datagrid
> now instead of retrieving fields by right clicking on the datagrid
> i want to show the result set which i gathered from excuting a sql
> statements into this datagrid
> ==============more explanation=============
> 1>i want to show the orderid='alfki' from northwind.mdb in datagrid
> or
> 2>all the employee working in the deptno=30
> please help me
> thanks

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:14:34 GMT

1. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

2. Help with DataGrid...

3. Help: Free DataGrids?

4. need help on datagrid web control bound column??

5. Need help with datagrid

6. Help with Datagrid

7. Please help with Datagrid

8. Please help with datagrid binding error.

9. Need quick help with DataGrid and SQL!

10. Help with DataGrid and DateEnviro

11. need help with Datagrid / ADO Data Control / Access Database / delete method

12. Help with Datagrid and boolean column