How can we detect 'New Mail' recived is Bounced ?
Author Message
 How can we detect 'New Mail' recived is Bounced ?

I am developing an application to detect bounced mail and move it to
'Bounced' folder.....(using VBA/MSOutlook)
How can we detect that the new mail recived is bounced or not.

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 13:48:10 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

2. help: I' am new to VB

3. Some questions,i'am new in CE

4. New mail windows doesn't go away with .Display Modal:=True

5. Code doesn't work when new mail arrives

6. BUG: Outlook98 says there's no new mail to download, but there is some

7. Just the BASIC's ma'am.

8. kyduke(kyduke@yahoo.com)'s New Logic - New sorting, New paging method

9. Detecting 'Large Fonts'

10. Detecting 'WhatsThisMode' state

11. Detecting 'No MSIE Installed'

12. Detecting when a 'shell'ed application has closed