Word 2002-Saving Normal Template
Author Message
 Word 2002-Saving Normal Template

I have a few users that are being prompted to save their
normal template when exiting Word 2002.  I advised them to
click no and cancel because they can't save the template.
This is a VERY tedious process.  I had them go to Tools,
Options and make sure that the option - "Prompt to save
normal template" was turned off - which it is.

The problem does not occur on my PC, but a handful of
users at my firm.  By the way, they are NOT making any
changes to toolbars, autotext entries, etc.

Thanks,

Joanie

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 06:14:39 GMT

1. Word 2002: How to save a file in Word 97 format in Word 2002

2. Word 2002 - Save Template

3. Word 2002 Template won't open in Word 2000

4. VBA in a workgroup template runs slower on Word 2002 than on Word 97

6. Word 2002 doesn't run Word2K template/macros

7. Saving Master And Sub-Documents As HTML in Word 2002

8. Word 2002 Save as filtered HTML

9. Saving Master Documents As HTML in Word 2002

10. Saving Master and SubDocuments as HTML In Word 2002

11. using VB5 to Access Variables in the Normal Template In Word

12. Access 2002 Word 2002 Automation