HELP - Creating MDB similar to an high-level language STRUCTURE with ARRAY's
Author Message
 HELP - Creating MDB similar to an high-level language STRUCTURE with ARRAY's

I'm trying to create an microsoft database similar to this kind of
structure to be accessed by VB:

type example_type
        a as Integer
        b as Integer
        c as integer
        d as Integer
end type

type array_struct
        date as string*15
        hour_service(24,3) as example_type
end type

Dim trunk_import as array_struct

...explaining: I have an determined day that has 24 hours and each
hour has 3 fields and each of that fields have a,b,c,d variables...

i've created this structure in VB but my boss told me to create an MDB
so i can't use structures and i don't know how to create an MDB similar
to this described structure!!!!

        Please, tell how to create it!!

Antnio Rosa
PORTUGAL(EEC)-COIMBRA

p.s.   Please respond to this newsgroup

Wed, 15 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP - Creating MDB similar to an high-level language STRUCTURE with ARRAY's

2. HELP - Creating MDB similar to an high-level language STRUCTURE with ARRAY's

3. HELP: Creating an MDB based on a High-Level Language Structure with Array's

4. VB6: How to initialize a variable as a array structure / structure (type) array (see example)

5. Help: Creating an array of 'bits'

6. Creating .MDB in ADO; copying a table structure

7. Is there a way to export an .MDB table structure to SQL create statments

8. How to create an array of structures?

9. How to create array of structure

10. Structures with arrays in'em?

11. Help with 'levels' of VB Controls

12. High level advice needed....please