ACCESS Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL
Author Message
 ACCESS Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL

HELP Please,

I think I have a corrupted form.

When I tried to open a form (with VBA Codes), ACCESS 97 gave me this
error :
"MSAccess caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL at
0177:65213fle"

Then, I tried searching at Microsoft Support Site and tried several of
the methods there including :

- Making a new database and then import the objects from old database.
All other objects were imported O.K. EXCEPT for this form.  When I tried
importing this believe-to-be-corrupted form, I got the above error
message.

- Updating MSJet to SP2, doesn't help.  Still got the same error
message.

- Repair and compact the database don't solve the problem either.

I tried open the design of this form, it opens fine but when I tried to
go to the Coding, Access gave me that same invalid page fault error.

What I need is the code in this form, does any one know anyway or any
program that will help me extract the VBA code in this form out.

Your help is greatly appreciated.  Please post and reply

Ruecha

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ACCESS Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL
Try this, if you can get the code out of the forms module using VBA

Open the form in Design mode and run the GetFormCode function from the debug
window.

Function GetFormCode()
Dim frm As Form
Dim mdl As Module
Dim strLineText As String

For Each frm In Forms
    If frm.Name = "FormName" Then
    Set mdl = frm.Module
        With mdl
            strLineText = .Lines(1, .CountOfLines)
            Debug.Print strLineText
        End With
    End If
Next
End Function

Quote:

>HELP Please,

>I think I have a corrupted form.

>When I tried to open a form (with VBA Codes), ACCESS 97 gave me this
>error :
>"MSAccess caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL at
>0177:65213fle"

>Then, I tried searching at Microsoft Support Site and tried several of
>the methods there including :

>- Making a new database and then import the objects from old database.
>All other objects were imported O.K. EXCEPT for this form.  When I tried
>importing this believe-to-be-corrupted form, I got the above error
>message.

>- Updating MSJet to SP2, doesn't help.  Still got the same error
>message.

>- Repair and compact the database don't solve the problem either.

>I tried open the design of this form, it opens fine but when I tried to
>go to the Coding, Access gave me that same invalid page fault error.

>What I need is the code in this form, does any one know anyway or any
>program that will help me extract the VBA code in this form out.

>Your help is greatly appreciated.  Please post and reply

>Ruecha

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ACCESS Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL
Hi Ruecha,

Try decompiling a copy of the db.

< http://www.mvps.org/access/bugs/bugs0008.htm >

 -- Dev

: HELP Please,
:
[...]

I have code to convert your DB to text files and build a new DB from the
text files
This is the only way I have been able to get rid of some of the causes of
your problem.
Sometimes Access does NOT pass data returned from recordsets as the correct
datatype. If this happens, you will get an Invalid Page Fault.
Consequently I now specifically define every variable returned from all
controls and recordsets eg lngId=Clng(Me!Text1). This is tedious but since
doing this my problems have been significantly reduced.

However to use this code you will need to either solve your current problem
with the Decompile command or use a previous back up

Regards

Merv Couper

Quote:
> HELP Please,

> I think I have a corrupted form.

> When I tried to open a form (with VBA Codes), ACCESS 97 gave me this
> error :
> "MSAccess caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL at
> 0177:65213fle"

> Then, I tried searching at Microsoft Support Site and tried several of
> the methods there including :

> - Making a new database and then import the objects from old database.
> All other objects were imported O.K. EXCEPT for this form.  When I tried
> importing this believe-to-be-corrupted form, I got the above error
> message.

> - Updating MSJet to SP2, doesn't help.  Still got the same error
> message.

> - Repair and compact the database don't solve the problem either.

> I tried open the design of this form, it opens fine but when I tried to
> go to the Coding, Access gave me that same invalid page fault error.

> What I need is the code in this form, does any one know anyway or any
> program that will help me extract the VBA code in this form out.

> Your help is greatly appreciated.  Please post and reply

> Ruecha

Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ACCESS Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL
Thanks for all your help.

Decomile does bring back my code.

Thanks again,

Ruecha

Quote:

> HELP Please,

> I think I have a corrupted form.

> When I tried to open a form (with VBA Codes), ACCESS 97 gave me this
> error :
> "MSAccess caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL at
> 0177:65213fle"

> Then, I tried searching at Microsoft Support Site and tried several of
> the methods there including :

> - Making a new database and then import the objects from old database.
> All other objects were imported O.K. EXCEPT for this form.  When I tried
> importing this believe-to-be-corrupted form, I got the above error
> message.

> - Updating MSJet to SP2, doesn't help.  Still got the same error
> message.

> - Repair and compact the database don't solve the problem either.

> I tried open the design of this form, it opens fine but when I tried to
> go to the Coding, Access gave me that same invalid page fault error.

> What I need is the code in this form, does any one know anyway or any
> program that will help me extract the VBA code in this form out.

> Your help is greatly appreciated.  Please post and reply

> Ruecha

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

2. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module vba332.dll

3. Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL

4. invalid page fault VBA332.dll

5. VBA332.DLL invalid page fault

6. Invalid Page Fault, VBA332.DLL

7. invalid page fault in vba332.dll

8. Invalid Page Fault in VBA332.dll

9. Invalid Page Faults in VBA332.dll

10. Invalid page fault with VBA332.DLL

11. Invalid page fault in VBA332.DLL

12. Invalid Page Fault in VBA332.DLL on Compile