Runing a Power Point slideshows from another presentation
Author Message
 Runing a Power Point slideshows from another presentation

How can I run a power point slideshow (from a different
file) within another slideshow that is currently running,
each time its reached to a specific slide?

Thanks

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 23:21:59 GMT

1. Power point presentation

2. VBA Button to open a Power Point Presentation

3. Power Point Application

4. VBA and POWER POINT

5. HELP shapes and power point VBA

6. Bind a recordset to my power point slide show

7. Power Point

8. Help updating links in Power Point

9. VBA and POWER POINT

10. Macro to sort Power Point Slides Radomly

11. Power Point Files into Visual Basic programs

12. Macro to sort Power Point Slides Radomly