Insert a command menu when I open a new message window
Author Message
 Insert a command menu when I open a new message window

Hi !

Every time I'll open a new message window I want to add a command menu under
the menu File.

How can I do it ?

Thanks.
Marco

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:49:08 GMT

1. Insert a command menu when I open a new message window

2. Opening new document without a new window opening

3. Keeping new windows withing the Web Browser Control and Not Opening in New Window

4. open a new window in new position

5. open a new window with a new session ID

6. Browser window opens behind command line window on 2000 machine

7. Urgent-Open a new window and then access data in the original window

8. Open new window, update DB, clsoe window and return to Parent

9. How to insert a picture in a new Mail message

10. Insert new CommandBar menu via Explorer:

11. Return bookmark for new record when using INSERT INTO command

12. New command on a menu