Using Parameters from VBA Code in a Parameter Query Export
Author Message
 Using Parameters from VBA Code in a Parameter Query Export

An issue that has me stumped is using parameters from input strings in a
parameter query export. I have tried to use the user-defined strings in my
export, but the parameter query pops up its own dialog boxes asking for the
same information.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Using Parameters from VBA Code in a Parameter Query Export
Post your code so we can see whats in it.

Quote:
> An issue that has me stumped is using parameters from input strings in a
> parameter query export. I have tried to use the user-defined strings in my
> export, but the parameter query pops up its own dialog boxes asking for
the
> same information.

> Any suggestions? Thanks!

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. parameter query in VBA when parameter not a field

2. Filling a Parameter through Code (Parameter Query)

3. Using Parameter Queries with Optional Parameters

4. Passing Parameters to stored parameter queries using VB 5's Data Controls

5. calling parameter query from a parameter query

6. How to supress a prompt when running a report via VBA that uses parameter queries

7. Use parameter Query to export to multiple text files

8. Help - Exporting query with parameters

9. Parameter query w/ parameter specifying field name?

10. Help needed: Setting parameters in parameter queries

11. Help needed: Setting parameters in parameter queries

12. passing parameter to a parameter query