Trapping Project Open Event in COM Add-in
Author Message
 Trapping Project Open Event in COM Add-in

I have developed a MS Project COM Addin that loads on
Startup.

I can do everything required in my add-in except trap the
Project Open event.

When project first loads, I can successfully receive the
OnConnection event.

I have created a class with events to receive Application
events, but the Application object only exposes a new
project event, not the open event.

My COM DLL must be able to receive the Project open event
when my customer opens an existing project.

I know that I can trap this event in the VBA code in
Project itself; however my end-user solution is based on
delivering the COM Add-In.

How can I trap this event in my COM add-in?

Sat, 07 Aug 2004 08:50:37 GMT

1. Project Open event in a COM Add-in

2. Project Open event in a COM Add-in

3. Handling Project events from COM add-in

4. Open event in a COM Add-in

5. How to trap on the Insert Project event.

6. Trapping mail read, open and close events in VBA - help please

7. Word 2000 Trapping Open Link Event

8. Adding Controls at Runtime and Trapping Events with VBA

9. Trap events for controls added at runtime?

10. VB Addin: How to trap the events?

11. Outlook Project Conversion to COM AddIn

12. COM Addin for Project