Importing Word doc into Access database or Oracle database
Author Message
 Importing Word doc into Access database or Oracle database

I have a Word document that contains over 200 pages.  It does NOT
contain any tables.  I need to pull the data from the Word document
and store it in a database (either Access or Oracle).  Do you know
where I can find some code to do that?

I need some code to do that.

My plan was to look for certain key words in the document and then
"grab" the words that follow?  Any ideas or code?

Thanks,
Marty

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 01:02:24 GMT
 Importing Word doc into Access database or Oracle database
Hi Marty,

Quote:
> contain any tables.  I need to pull the data from the Word document

What kind of data ?

Quote:
> and store it in a database (either Access or Oracle).  Do you know
> where I can find some code to do that?

I think y're alright here

Quote:
> My plan was to look for certain key words in the document and then
> "grab" the words that follow?  Any ideas or code?

What is it that you want to achieve ??
Pls rephrase ...

Krgrds,
Perry

Quote:
> I have a Word document that contains over 200 pages.  It does NOT
> contain any tables.  I need to pull the data from the Word document
> and store it in a database (either Access or Oracle).  Do you know
> where I can find some code to do that?

> I need some code to do that.

> My plan was to look for certain key words in the document and then
> "grab" the words that follow?  Any ideas or code?

> Thanks,
> Marty

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 06:04:01 GMT

1. Importing Word doc into Access database or Oracle database

2. VB/RDO Oracle Application accessing Oracle database over PPP connection

3. Importing an Access 2000 table into another Access 2000 database with VB Code

4. importing databases into an existing database

5. Using VB to control WinWord to merge print a doc with Access database

6. Access via activeX doc to remote database

7. accessing data in word from access database

8. How to export a database as ORACLE database using ODBC

9. Mainframe Database to Oracle Database

10. Format Word.doc before Excel import?

11. Access 2000 Exporting/Importing Database Object Groups with Shortcuts

12. Importing emails headers into an access database