Running command-line commands through Access ?
Author Message
 Running command-line commands through Access ?

I would like to run command prompt commands like f.ex. "copy" in Access, and
take the parameters from an ordinary table in the database. Does anybody
have a module which does something like thins, or can anybody tell me how to
do this?

Best regards,
Oystein Aa Myklebust

Sun, 20 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Running command-line commands through Access ?
read your help files on the command shell.
It should also give you other commands to look at too

Quote:

>I would like to run command prompt commands like f.ex. "copy" in Access,
and
>take the parameters from an ordinary table in the database. Does anybody
>have a module which does something like thins, or can anybody tell me how
>do this?

>Best regards,
>Oystein Aa Myklebust

Sun, 20 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win32 Code to Hide When You Run Command-Line Commands

2. Sleep command and running a command line in VBScript

3. Help with Win 95 screen saver command line - command line.zip [1/1]

4. Command-Line arguments using Command()

5. How to execute a command line command from a *.HTA

6. Executing command to command line from VB App

7. Run a DOS command and Get output of a DOS command in VB5

8. How to run command line on non microsoft applications

9. how to run command line option for posting message

10. run a macro from command line

11. running macros from the command line

12. Best way to run command line?