Moving a field on a report, based on value of another field
Author Message
 Moving a field on a report, based on value of another field

Anyone know how to move a field based on the value of another field.  EG,
Address labels with Address Lines 1&2, If Address 2 is blank, I want the
City, State, Zip to move up a line.

--
~ Lynn ~

Sun, 15 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Moving a field on a report, based on value of another field
One possibility is to concatenate the address yourself to prevent blank
lines.  Look at the following article.

< http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q209/6/53.ASP >

 -- Dev

:Anyone know how to move a field based on the value of another field.  EG,
:Address labels with Address Lines 1&2, If Address 2 is blank, I want the
:City, State, Zip to move up a line.
:
:--
:~ Lynn ~
:
:

Sun, 15 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Moving a field on a report, based on value of another field
Lynn

Set the Can Shrink property to true.  I think this will only work if there
is nothing else on the same line as the control, which is typical for
address labels and letters, etc.

HTH
{*filter*} K.

Quote:
> Anyone know how to move a field based on the value of another field.  EG,
> Address labels with Address Lines 1&2, If Address 2 is blank, I want the
> City, State, Zip to move up a line.

> --
> ~ Lynn ~

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

2. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

3. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

4. table.field value calculated based on query

5. Create new fields in a table based off of fields in another table

6. Setting vb actions based on the value in a field

7. sorting records from 1 table into several based on a field value

8. Assigning Rank and Points based on a field value

9. Want to auto update date field based on adding check in another field

10. populate multiple fields based on input keyed into one field

11. SaveAs Filename based on Form Field Value

12. Openfile based on value in a field