Manipulating import/export specifications in code
Author Message
 Manipulating import/export specifications in code

How do I create and/or modify import- and export specifications in code
using Access 2000?
The code to import specs would also solve my problem.

I have the problem that when I change the query that is the basis for an
export, and send the query definition to my client, the export fails until
he updates the export specification.

I know I can send him the export specification in an .mdb and let him import
it himself, but I would like to let my program handle the spec.
automatically.

Sun, 30 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Manipulating import/export specifications in code
You can append rows to the MSysIMEX tables.

--
MichKa

random junk of dubious value at the
multilingual http://www.trigeminal.com/ and
a new book on internationalization in VB at
http://www.i18nWithVB.com/

Quote:
> How do I create and/or modify import- and export specifications in code
> using Access 2000?
> The code to import specs would also solve my problem.

> I have the problem that when I change the query that is the basis for an
> export, and send the query definition to my client, the export fails until
> he updates the export specification.

> I know I can send him the export specification in an .mdb and let him
import
> it himself, but I would like to let my program handle the spec.
> automatically.

Sun, 30 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy Import/Export Specifications

2. Fixed-Width Import/Export Specification File

3. Listing of Text Import/Export Specifications

4. How to create an import specification through code?

5. Importing and exporting menubars using code

6. Code for import or export

7. Import and Export from .CSV files in Access with VB6 Code

8. Registry export/import by code

9. import file specifications

10. Importing toolbars and file specifications-How?

11. Import File Specification

12. composing text import specifications for use with TransferText()