Follow Up
Author Message
 Follow Up

Where do I put this code?  I placed that function in my
VBA for the Access form that opens the email message.  It
runs through but the check names still occurs.  Do I need
to put that function in the actual message?  And if so how
do I do that?  I don't have much experience working with
Outlook forms.  The following is the code I tried out:

Public Sub Email(strEmail As String)

Dim objMessage As Outlook.MailItem
Dim objOutlook As New Outlook.Application

'create the message
Set objMessage = objOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem)

With objMessage
    .BCC = strEmail
    .Display
End With

objMessage_BeforeCheckNames

End Sub

Function objMessage_BeforeCheckNames()

objMessage_BeforeCheckNames = False

End Function

Is this at all correct?

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 05:12:02 GMT

1. Dial Ups

2. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

3. Outlook Hang ups

4. Pop-ups in MS Office

5. Dial Ups

6. Default Dial Ups

7. Anyone worked with UPS Online Tools

8. SET UPS: Please Stop... AND Lood

9. VBA ups & downs

10. New UPS System 6-8 Hours Continuous Service

11. UPS Online Tools Using VB

12. vba ups & downs