MSGraph - Plotting a line on a Scatter Graph?
Author Message
 MSGraph - Plotting a line on a Scatter Graph?

Anyone know if it is possible to plot a line on a scatter graph? I have been
through all the options and setups and graph types and cannot seem to get
this to happen. I need to have this happen programatically too. It's a fixed
value that is there for comparison to the scatter graph data. The user
inputs this and other data on an Access form and the graph is generated
using that input to define titles, scales and such.

Anyway, is this possible? Line on a scatter graph?

Thanks in advance.

Tim Johnson

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 MSGraph - Plotting a line on a Scatter Graph?

Hi Tim,

Quote:
> Anyone know if it is possible to plot a line on a scatter graph?

You need to include a data series in the chart for the line. You
can then format the data series to use a line (manually:
right-click, Format data point).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Wed, 05 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scatter plots with MS Graph 5?

2. Scatter plots with MS Graph 5.0?

3. Csn Crystal Report ever plot a Scatter plot?

4. Is it possible to have lines on scatter graph

5. Crystal Report Graph Problem (No Zero and No Lines attached in Line Graph)

6. XY Scatter Plots using ChartSpace Object

7. scatter plot routine

8. XY scatter plot with mschart

9. XY Scatter Plot

10. Please some simple help with mschart - Scatter plots

11. XY scatter plot with mschart

12. How to plot 3d Scatter (XYZ) charts?