Standard form for database specifications
Author Message
 Standard form for database specifications

Does anybody have an industry-standard database specification form I could
have?

Please ,just send it to my home email .

Many thanks

Martin

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 03:03:50 GMT
 Standard form for database specifications
What is an ISDS Form, and how much do you think we should we charge you for
it? :-)

Quote:
> Does anybody have an industry-standard database specification form I could
> have?

> Please ,just send it to my home email .

> Many thanks

> Martin

Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:14:16 GMT

1. Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms

2. Jet database specifications

3. Custom form to create and Standard form to display

4. Advancing from a standard form to a new continuation form

5. How to conver a standard form(.frm) to Web enabled form

6. How to call the standard database selector from VB.Net

7. Accessing Clipper database with non-standard file name

8. List Records of a Database in a Standard List Box

9. DATABASE WITH VB 3.0 STANDARD

10. Database Standards

11. PRINTING A DATABASE IN VB 3.0 (Standard)

12. Using Standard VB & Databases