drag and drop support for Treeview control (comctl32.ocx) in Word 2000
Author Message
 drag and drop support for Treeview control (comctl32.ocx) in Word 2000

Does the treeview control (comctl32.ocx ) as accessed by Word 2000 support
drag and drop? Its properties include an OLE Drag Mode (whose values are
manual and automatic): and an OLEDropMode (whose values are none and
manual).

I'd like the user to be able to drag and drop nodes from one location to
another if possible. Anyone know if this is possible, and if so, can you
point me to any documentation/samples?

I realize -- per an earlier post -- "[t]he availability of a control in the
Controls dialog does not mean that it will necessarily work with, or is even
supported as working with, the dev tool in question. Stick with the controls
provided as part of the dev tool to assure compatibility."

Thanks very much,

Ben

Thu, 01 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crashing when using treeview control (comctl32.ocx) inside multipage control (FM20.dll)

2. TreeView Drag n Drop don't allow dropping a parent into a child

3. Drag/drop from Explorer TreeView to my VB TreeView

4. Drag/drop from Explorer TreeView to my VB TreeView

5. Drag and Drop between two Treeview controls?

6. Drag & Drop with TreeView control

7. ActiveX TreeView control not allowing drag drop

8. Drag/Drop on Treeview Control

9. Drag/Drop on Treeview Controls

10. Problem in Treeview control drag drop opertn(DragImage)

11. Drag&Drop from NT Explorer to the treeview control

12. Drag/Drop on Treeview Controls