VBA to change Footer Format - Fonts, Size, Bold etc
Author Message
 VBA to change Footer Format - Fonts, Size, Bold etc

Macro recorder won't let me record formatting the footer.

How can I code VBA to achieve this?

Sun, 02 Oct 2005 23:12:06 GMT
 VBA to change Footer Format - Fonts, Size, Bold etc
Hi

The easyest way to to this is to open the footer (View/Header and Footer/
then click in the footer) and then start the macro recorder. If you need the
macro to actually open the footer first the start the macro recorder, then
from the menu select "View/Header and Footer" etc.

I hope this helps + Cheers - Peter

Quote:
> Macro recorder won't let me record formatting the footer.

> How can I code VBA to achieve this?

Mon, 03 Oct 2005 14:39:11 GMT

1. Change size, font, and font size of input boxes

2. Change Label font size via vba?

3. Changing Envelope Font Size in VBA

4. Mysterious changing font size!! EXCEL VBA

5. save and restore Font (name,size,bold,..)

6. controling font size in footer macro

7. Resizing Footer font size

8. Different font size in a one line footer

9. Changing font/font sizes in msgboxes

10. MSFlex grid font changes to bold

11. Flexgrid font changing to bold

12. Macro to change text, also changes font size.