Body Messagge To RichTextBox
Author Message
 Body Messagge To RichTextBox

Hi,
I want to copy the body of messagge (RTF format)  into a RichTextBox .
The code I'm using  is the follow :

RichTextBox1.TextRTF = msg.Body

but with this code I copy only text and no the format.
How Can I?

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:15:35 GMT
 Body Messagge To RichTextBox
You would need to use either CDO or Redemption to obtain the RTF content of the message. The Outlook object model doesn't expose it. See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/formatmsg.htm

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
   Outlook and Exchange Solutions

Quote:

> Hi,
> I want to copy the body of messagge (RTF format)  into a RichTextBox .
> The code I'm using  is the follow :

> RichTextBox1.TextRTF = msg.Body

> but with this code I copy only text and no the format.
> How Can I?

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:40:51 GMT

1. RichTextBox to Outlook Message Body

2. RichTextBox to Outlook Message Body

3. Echo RichTextBox to RichTextBox

4. vbCrLf after attachment - (not '.Body')

5. Sending an email with format in the body from A2K

6. Send a hyperlink as part of the message body

7. Populate Email Body with Query results

8. Insert fields from Access into Email body

9. e mail report in msg body

10. eMail SQL results in message body

11. inserting date within email body/subject line

12. (*.RTF) as message body to Outlook, Possible???