Greying out a textbox in a userform
Author Message
 Greying out a textbox in a userform

I hope someone can help with this query.

I would like text boxes to be either greyed out or 'non greyed out' depending on which option button is selected.

Is this possible?

TIA

Jeff

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Greying out a textbox in a userform
Jeff,

Your identical post to the Word97vba newsgroup has been answered.  Please do
not post the same message separately to multiple ng's.  Rather, put the
names of the ngs to which you want to post into the header of a single
message.  When you to this, a response in one ng will automatically appear
in all the ngs which makes it easier to find answers and also prevents
people wasting their time developing answers to questions that have already
been answered

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
Please post any follow-up to the Newsgroups so that others may benefit
therefrom or contribute thereto.

Quote:

> I hope someone can help with this query.

> I would like text boxes to be either greyed out or 'non greyed out'

depending on which option button is selected.
Quote:

> Is this possible?

> TIA

> Jeff

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Basic (!) userform query - greying out of textboxes

2. Greying out textboxes in a userform

3. Userform: populate textbox with date from another textbox

4. datetimeformat in userform.textbox

5. UserForms, Textboxes & Bookmarks

6. Userforms - populating textboxes

7. Invoking autocorrect from textbox on a userform

8. Focus and textboxes on vba userforms

9. Looping thru Textboxes in Userform

10. Unloading an array to TextBoxes on a UserForm

11. Help with userform/textbox

12. Populate userform textboxes with bookmarks