Image control won't keep picture size
Author Message
 Image control won't keep picture size

yeah.

Quote:

>> you can programatically address each UserForm.Control()

>Are you saying, if SizeModeStretch doesn't work well (and it
>doesn't), I should test for the screen resolution and adjust
>the dimensions of the image control when the form initializes?

>Mark

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
I can do tricky stuff with Word or words for you.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Spellbooks: 3089 pages of dump left and dropping...
Word MVP FAQs: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:40:02 GMT

1. Image control won't keep picture size

2. Copy a picture from a Picture Control in a Image Control

3. Changing size of images and keeping proportions

4. Keeping image size within acceptable range

5. --------(-: Q:Picture/Image Controls '{:-)--------

6. Can't change picture in Image Control ??

7. Userform Controls change their size between Win 98 and Win NT

8. RichText won't keep the formats?

9. KeepTogether won't keep together

10. Large images in Picture or Image Control

11. TIF images in Image or Picture Control

12. Store the image in picture box control into the image data type in SQL server