Disabling the Help window popping up after pressing F1
Author Message
 Disabling the Help window popping up after pressing F1

Hi,
I'm rebuilding a small application in Access '97. For historical reason I
want to use the F1 key to invoke a certain action. This is not hard to do,
but after this action is performed, the Help window comes up. Is there some
way to disable the Help window appearing after pressing F1? Or more general:
is there a way to get rid of the default Function key behaviour so they can
be used for other purposes?

Thanx for your help,

Gerben.

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Disabling the Help window popping up after pressing F1
Try to create AutoKeys macro and reassing F1 key there

Quote:
> Hi,
> I'm rebuilding a small application in Access '97. For historical reason I
> want to use the F1 key to invoke a certain action. This is not hard to do,
> but after this action is performed, the Help window comes up. Is there
some
> way to disable the Help window appearing after pressing F1? Or more
general:
> is there a way to get rid of the default Function key behaviour so they
can
> be used for other purposes?

> Thanx for your help,

> Gerben.

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. context-sensitive (F1) help with pop-up menus

2. Showing custom Help by pressing the F1 key

3. Disable Windows use of F1??

4. Help file not accessed when pressing F1

5. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

6. Pop-ups in MS Office

7. pop-ups

8. Pop-ups in TreeView

9. Disable pop up window