dirty table - how to detect from vba?
Author Message
 dirty table - how to detect from vba?

Hi everyone,

I need to be able to tell if a record in a table is dirty, from VBA in a
module, and save it if it is.

I am using Access 97. I have a record of customer details, which can be
accessed remotely. The problem is when a remote user tries to change
customer details that are being amended, the system locks up, so I want to
make sure when a remote user accesses a record it is saved first.

I have tried various syntax for the "dirty" method, but can't get it to
work.

Please help.

TIA

Stuart

Mon, 06 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I detect the existence of a table using VBA

2. How to Detect a Cell/Table in VBA

3. Copy fields from record in table A to record in table B using VBA

4. Copy Record from Table 1 to Table 2 - Acc97 - VBA

5. how to detect offline-mode with vba

6. Detect Excel's cell edit mode (F2 key) in VBA

7. Detecting a PRINT field in VBA

8. How to detect if VBA engine is loaded?

9. Detecting Autosave from VBA

10. Using VBA to detect that a document has been altered

11. How to detect auto number items from VBA

12. Detecting selection of multiple sheets with VBA