Linebreak in label control caption
Author Message
 Linebreak in label control caption

Forgot how to force a line return in the middle of the caption string for a
label control.  I know I could build the string at runtime with vbCRLF, but
isn't there a key combination that I can enter at design time?

Thanks,
Jim

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:21:33 GMT
 Linebreak in label control caption
Answered in microsoft.public.word.userforms
/Anna

Quote:
> Forgot how to force a line return in the middle of the caption string for
> label control.  I know I could build the string at runtime with vbCRLF,
but
> isn't there a key combination that I can enter at design time?

> Thanks,
> Jim

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:35:00 GMT
 Linebreak in label control caption
Hi Jim,

Ctrl+Enter works for me in Word 2000...

Quote:
> Forgot how to force a line return in the middle of the caption string for a
> label control.  I know I could build the string at runtime with vbCRLF, but
> isn't there a key combination that I can enter at design time?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:40:47 GMT

1. Howto force linebreak in label control caption

2. transfer text from label to textbox preserving linebreaks

3. Label.Caption too big for Label.Width

4. How to vertically and horizontally center Caption on Label control

5. Allowing the user to data enter Label control's Caption property

6. Label Caption in VBA

7. Permanently change a text label's caption?

8. How to get label captions from an array...?

9. Auto label/Caption change

10. Changing the caption property on a label at run time

11. Label Caption Change

12. Changing label captions: how to refresh