how do i hid this button?
Author Message
 how do i hid this button?

when  only  one document open in Word 2000,the document has a Close Window
button on the right of   menu bar?if i click it ,my document will be close
.Now I want to hid it ,how can i do ?

Please help,thanks!

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:13:18 GMT
 how do i hid this button?
I don't know but the reason it is there is so that you can
close the last document without closing Word
Stephen
Quote:

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 08:18:05 GMT
 how do i hid this button?
OK,I didn't hope my user to close the last document,if he didn't close word
application.I hope someone know it.thanks.

I don't know but the reason it is there is so that you can
close the last document without closing Word
Stephen
Quote:

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:08:40 GMT

1. 1 button doing multiple things

2. using a command button to change what a loop is doing

3. DOIng RollOver button

4. VB:Hide/Unhide a Command Button on a Form

5. How to hide the minimize, restore and close button on a maximized form

6. How to hide the maximize/restore and close-button on a maximized form

7. Hide access close button?

8. Disable or hide buttons on custom toolbar?

9. How hide menuitens like tools options or disable com-add ins button

10. Programatically hiding custom tool bar button

11. Reversing Actions with VBA, ie show and hide with the same button

12. Hide Command Buttons